A) Keyboard (Piano, Accordion)
B) Strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Guitar, Harp)
C) Winds (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, French, Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Euphonium, Saxophone)
D) Voice (Women – all voice types)
E) Voice (Men – all voice types)
– No age limit
– The contest is open to musicians of all nationalities
Category A, B, C, D, E:
Video Recording Application:
– Free Repertoire
– Between 5 and 20 minutes (max. 3 video link – within last 2 years)
– The recording shall be taken by one camera, showing the face and hands of the musician
* Full Name
* Date and place of birth
* Full postal address
* Phone number and e-mail address
– A copy of your ID card or passport
– A high-definition colour photograph
– A biography in English (max. 500 words)
– Video links (Between 5 and 20 minutes (max. 3 video link – within last 2 years)
– Proof of registration fee payment via bank transfer. (Application Fee: 80 Euro with bank transfer or 85 Euro with PayPal transfer)
€80 (Euro) application fee (plus banking fee) is due in full, and will not be refunded by the competition board. Payment must be made via bank transfer to:
Bank: Bank Austria UniCredit
Name: Culture Meeting Point
IBAN: AT96 1200 0006 0177 8103
Bank Code (bic/swift): BKAUATWW
€85 (Euro) application fee is due in full, and will not be refunded by the competition board. Payment must be made via PayPal transfer to:
PayPal acount: firstname.lastname@example.org
– (Category “A”, “B”, “C”, “D”, “E”)
– A performance with the Wiener Stadtorchester between 27th-30th December 2020 in Vienna (each winner could perform max. 25 minutes performance)
– Winners will be awarded special medals and certificates.
– Audio and video recording will be made of the concerts in Vienna, and will be offered to the winners for personal users. Professional pictures will be taken for the winners as well.
– Marketing campaign and publicity for the concert in Vienna for the winners career.
- – In case of cancellation of the Competition (as partly or completely) from the side of the Competition Committee’s side, 100 % of the paid of the application fee will be refunded to the competitor’s account.
– For each Category (“A”, “B”, “C”, “D”, “E”), only ONE musician will be awarded (as “Winner”), and the winners, will perform a performance with orchestra with above rules in Vienna/Austria.
- – Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the winners herself/himself.
- – An international jury appointed by the organizers of the Competition will make this selection, based on the videos submitted by the candidates.
- – The jury’s judgement is unquestionable and irrevocable. The judges are not obliged to give any explanation to the candidates for their judgement.
- – By applying (send all documents and competition fee) to take part in the Competition, candidates indicate their acceptance of all these rules.
“VIENNA NEW YEAR’S CONCERT” International Music Competition
Diefenbachgasse 54 / 2C+2D, A-1150 Vienna Austria