A) Keyboard (Piano, Accordion) B) Strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Guitar, Harp) C) Winds (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, French, Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Euphonium, Saxophone) D) Voice (Women – all voice types) E) Voice (Men – all voice types) F) Percussion
– No age limit – The contest is open to musicians of all nationalities
Category A, B, C, D, E, F
Video Recording Application: – Free Repertoire – Between 5 and 20 minutes (max. 2 video link – within last 2 years) – The recording shall be taken by one camera, showing the face and hands of the musician
* Full Name * Date and place of birth * Full postal address * Phone number and e-mail address
– A copy of your ID card or passport – A high-definition color photograph – A biography in English (max. 500 words) – Video links (Between 5 and 20 minutes (max. 2 video link – within last 2 years) – Proof of registration fee €85 payment via bank or €90 payment via PayPal transfer.
The €85 application fee via bank payment (plus banking fee) is due in full, and will not be refunded by the competition board. More Infos EUROZONE Payment must be made via bank transfer to: Bank: Bank Austria UniCredit Name: Culture Meeting Point IBAN: AT96 1200 0006 0177 8103 Bank Code (BIC/swift): BKAUATWW Address: UniCredit Bank Austria AG Rothschildplatz 1, 1020 Vienna/AUSTRIA or The €90 application fee via PayPal is due in full, and will not be refunded by the competition board. Payment must be made via PayPal transfer to: PayPal.Me:www.paypal.me/CultureMeetingPoint PayPal account: email@example.com
– (Category “A”, “B”, “C”, “D”, “E”, “F”) – A performance with the Wiener Stadtorchester between 27th-30th December 2021 in Vienna (each winner could perform max. 15 minutes performance) – Winners (1st prize) from each category will be awarded special medals and certificates. – Audio and video recording will be made of the concerts in Vienna and will be offered to the winners for personal users. Professional pictures will be taken for the winners as well. – Marketing campaign and publicity for the concert in Vienna for the winners’ career. – The jury will award a special certificate for the 2nd and 3rd prize, an Honorable Mention, and young talent for each category.
– For each Category (“A”, “B”, “C”, “D”, “E”, “F”), only ONE musician (If the candidates receive the same points, exceptional situations can occur.) will be awarded (as “Winner”), and the winners, will perform a performance with WIENER STADTORCHESTER with above rules in Vienna/Austria. – Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the winners herself/himself. – An international jury appointed by the organizers of the Competition will make this selection, based on the videos submitted by the candidates. – The jury’s judgment is unquestionable and irrevocable. The judges are not obliged to give any explanation to the candidates for their judgment. – By applying (send all documents and competition fees) to take part in the Competition, candidates indicate their acceptance of all these rules.
JURY MEMBERS (Alphabetical Order) Burghard Toelke Eszter Alföldy-Boruss Chikara Shiojima Christian Schulz Evelyn Schörkhuber Igor Petrushevski Martin Kerschbaum Mirza Kapetanovic Oleg Marshev Previn Moore
Organization: “VIENNA NEW YEAR’S CONCERT” International Music Competition Diefenbachgasse 54 / 2c+d, A-1150 Vienna Austria Email: firstname.lastname@example.org