3) CHOIRS COMPETITION
A) Female Choir*
B) Male Choir*
C) Mixed Choir*
* minimum 4 singers
- No age limit
- The contest is open to musicians from all nationalities
- Choirs can sing any Genre
- All choirs could apply with or without Conductor
– Video Recording Application:
- Free Repertoire
- Maximum 40 minutes (max. 3 video link – within last 2 years)
- An international jury appointed by the organizers of the Competition will make this selection, based on the videos submitted by the candidates. Jury names will announce after deadline (15th October, 2019).
- The jury’s judgment is unquestionable and irrevocable. The judges are not obliged to give any explanation to the candidates for their judgment.
All documents must be submitted before October 15th, 2019, fill out online form at www.newyearscompetition.com
Please send e-mail to: email@example.com
- Full Name of Choir and Director of the Choir
- Date and place of birth of Director of the Choir
- Full postal address
- Phone number and e-mail address
– A copy of ID card or passport of Director of the Choir
– A high-definition colour photograph of the Choir
– A curriculum vitae (CV) or biography of the Choir in English
– Video links
– Proof of registration fee payment via bank transfer. (Application Fee: 200 Euro)
€200 (Euro) application fee (plus banking fee) is due in full, and will not be refunded by the competition board. Payment must be made via bank transfer to:
Bank: Bank Austria UniCredit
Name: Culture Meeting Point
IBAN: AT96 1200 0006 0177 8103
- (Category “A”, “B”, “C”):
Each “Winner Choir” will perform maximum 40 minutes performance for the “New Year’s Concert” in Vienna.
– Winners will be awarded special certificates.
– Audio and video recording will be made of the concerts in Vienna, and will be offered to the winners for personal users. Professional pictures will be taken for the winners as well.
– Marketing campaign and publicity for the concert in Vienna for the winners career.
- In case of cancellation of the Competition (as partly or completely) from the side of the Competition Committee’s side, 100 % of the paid of the application fee will be refunded to the competitor’s account.
- Winners are responsible for travel, accommodation and other expenses related to the “New Year’s Concert” in Vienna.
- For each Category (“A”, “B”, “C”), only ONE Choir will be awarded (as “Winner”), and the winners (one Female Choir, one Male Choir and one Mixed Choir) will perform a performance with above rules in Vienna/Austria.
- By applying to take part in the Competition, candidates indicate their acceptance of these rules.